|This short article aims to quickly cover some of the possible bets when playing Craps online. It is important to remember that it is possible to place a bet in craps, even if you are not the shooter. |
Types of Craps Online Bets:
1) Pass Line Bet: This, also known as the “Front Line”, and is by far the most popular and simplest bet in craps in that you bet that the shooter wins his game. This bet can be made at any time but is generally made before the “Come Out” roll. A player wins on this roll if the first dice roll is either a 7 or 11, and loses if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled.
2) Don't Pass Bet: This is exactly the opposite of the above, because you bet the shooter does not win his game. This bet is also known as the “Back Line”.
3) Odds Bet: When the shooter establishes the point in the “Come Out” roll, you can place an odds bet as an option to your Pass Line or don't Pass wager. In this bet the casino has absolutely no advantage because you don't bet against it. Basically you strengthen your “Pass” or “Don't Pass” wager.
4) Come Bet: The “Come Bet” works exactly like the “Pass Line” bet, but you make the bet after the point is established. The next roll becomes the “Come Out” roll for your bet. A “Come Bet” wins with 7 or 11 and loses with 2, 3 or 12. All other rolled numbers cause your wager to be moved to that particular number. For you to win, the point has to be re-established before a 7 is rolled.
5) Hardways: A 4+4 is known as a Hard 4, a 5+5 as a Hard 5 etc. Collectively, all these doubles are known as the “Hardways”. This is a place bet on one of the doubles, 2+2, 3+3, 4+4 and 5+5...Read More:Craps Online Betting
About the Author
Mahal Ramapois is a successful writer and online gambling expert providing valuable tips and advice for those interested in gambling and online gambling strategies .
His numerous articles found on vegas casino secrets ,provide useful and factual gambling information and insight.
Is the Record Album Dead? Not by a Long Shot.
In 1982, Sony and Philips introduced the compact disc, a digital music playback format that used a laser to read the disc. The compact disc was expected to quickly replace the long play record album (LP) that Columbia had introduced in 1949. The...
Permanent markers can destroy your white board! Until Now!
How would you like to clean up those permanent markers instantly? And, you already have what’s needed. After years of running a training department. I know the problems that trainers face every day. This really isn’t a secret because I was so...
Deals Still Exist for Vintage Guitar Collectors
If you're a recent vintage guitar collector, the stories you've heard are true. You once could step into pawn shops or flea markets and find vintage Gibson Les Pauls and Fender Stratocasters for $50 to $100. True. These guitars now sell for...
Record Collecting Still Thriving in the Twenty-first Century
It may surprise many to find that the hobby of record collecting, long thought dead after the introduction of the compact disc, is still alive and well. Granted, many music fans have long replaced their records with CDs, but for many Baby Boomers...
How to Succeed in the Poker Freerolls Part 1
Online poker freerolls are a unique breed amongst poker tournaments and require a certain way of playing in order to succeed. Here are 6 top tips that will help you succeed in online poker freeroll tournaments. 1. Be patient. I've put this rule...